Thursday, August 4, 2011

Anger management


As I grow older, I slowly realised that I can't act like a kid nor talk like a kid. Sometimes when you happen to be very very angry, you don't bang the door or throw things because you know you're an adult, not a kid anymore.

Recently, I really have a problem with that. I feel so suffering to hold all that anger inside and I dont know where to release them. Sometimes I become so angry that I keep accusing myself for being angry and cry my heart out under the blanket. Can anyone tell me how should I handle them in a christian way? Cuz its really wearing me out.

5 comments:

calisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
calisa said...

most people are familiar with this word but many tend to forget its meaning and importance ~ PRAYERS ~ no matter what circumstances we are in, just pour your hearts out, cry your heart out, complain, grumble, just be frank with GOD.. believe me, when you do this you will immediately feel the burden lifted up. when you have calmed down, open the bible, ask GOD to speak and reveal to you and trust me, you will be amazed at what happens, the mysteries waiting to be uncovered. i know and believe and trust and have faith that JESUS is there waiting every miliseconds of your life for you to turn to HIM and tell HIM everything, for HE treasures you so much that not a single second of YOUR life HE would miss!

Sze Yan said...

u must rmb. you'll always have us back here in ipoh! Love you, sis!

seemyee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
seemyee said...

Thanks for being such awesome sisters all these while. Love you both :) Yan, long time didnt see you jo, lets hang out some time. Miss those crazy laughing session :DDDD