Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm back!

Its been always good to be home. I took a long long bath once I've arrived home. After that I sat on the sofa and enjoyed a cup of water. Yea, I'm not kidding. Not orange juice. Not apple juice. Not any kind of juices you can name now. Ya, its WATER. Ipoh's sweet and fresh water XD
Went dinner with relatives just now. Feeling uneasy cuz its a vegetarian restaurant. But somehow I was reminded once again that "none shall perish".

1053 :
I'm on my way back Ipoh now. In a train. Although this cant compare to the one in Japan but mind you. I just love it. As I look to my right, I can see lots of trees. After the rain, the land was green with new growth. Actually I was feeling sad this morning, somemore its raining. That has actually add to my sadness. But now as I look out to the window, I see the sun is smiling at me again. So warm, so tender =)
Just gave my parents a call. Then I started to worry. I do not know what are the trials awaits me when I'm back home again. Will I remain the same as I used to be or change for a better? I think the hardest thing throughout the three weeks of training in Kluang was not the coping-with-kids part, nor the feeling of missing home, but to really live out my faith, to put into practice of what I've learnt. I really really wanted to make a difference deep down inside my heart.

We (me + szeyan + yihui) arrived Ipoh around 6p.m.. Waited for a while, mom came and pick me up. As I put my luggage in the boot, I notice that my 4 year-old sister has grown a bit taller after not seeing her for just one month...amazed. The road was wet. Should be just after the rain. Then I saw rainbow. Rainbow meant a lot to me. I remember last time I did badly in my final and while i was crying, a friend of mine msg me and asked me to look to the sky. (That friend doesnt know that I was crying) I saw rainbow. I felt so touch that I cried even more =..= I saw rainbow when I'm sad most of the time, but this evening I felt somehow comforted by His reassurance =)

I was looking through all the pictures during the training. I saw anchor again. In that picture, a kid is holding a sketch book and the anchor was printed on it. Actually I saw anchor in my mind during my quiet time. At first I thought that it was just my own silly thought and just forget about it. But then from that day onwards, I kept on seeing anchor everyday. The first time is in church. a girl was wearing a T-shirt with an anchor printed on it. The second time is on the tv. The third time is on a cup. And this is the forth time......

God, what are you trying to tell me?

2 comments:

kevin 1809 said...

first time drop in.新年快乐

seemyee said...

hey, happy chinese new year to you too! By the way, may I know who's this?