Thursday, January 31, 2008

Permed v(>..<)v

new year, new beginning, new HAIR STYLE!









daily food for my curly hair @..@



Yay! Finally, my mom has allowed me to perm my hair! (szeyan, we're of the same species now, hehe) She never agree to let me perm curly hair, because she says that curly hair makes one look more mature (aunty) and is quite hard to maintain. But...but...I'm really tired of straight hair already! Since this is new year, I wanna do something different. But in doing so, you have to pay for that. Example?

One, that is quite expensive (okay, I know that word is not in your vocab).
Two, I sat there for more than 6 HOURS!

I fell asleep...when i woke up, I saw SUNSHINE YELLOW HIGHLIGHTS ON MY HEAD *panic* My mom just called me saying that NEVER to dye any colour to do with yellow. Then later only I knew that was the base colour *phew* After that I dare not sleep again...

During dinner just now, it happen that my ex-neighbour is the boss of that restaurant. She chatted with my uncle and I just sat there and listen. She looked at me for a few times then finally she asked.

Ex-neighbour : Are you the one that wears a spec last time? *she even did the demo of wearing a spec =..=*

Me : Ya ya...

Ex-neighbour : Wow, last time you were just a small kid. Look at you now, you've grown up! Permed your hair somemore...look prettier now.

Me : *smile* Ha, no la no la... (haha, this is what a typical asian kid will do in such situation =D)

After that I went to Tesco with mom. While I was on the elevator, I thought to myself :"Will I see anchor again before I goes to sleep tonight?" Guess what, a girl walked passed me and I notice that her hand bag has a BIG ANCHOR printed on it (At least big enough for me to see from far). Okay, this is the sixth times already...

I was overwhelmed. Really. I've never experience such real-ness of God. For those who read this you may think that I'm a bit out of my mind, and most probably thinking that I am overreacting. But will you still be holding on to that opinion when I tell you that I've been seeing "anchor" EVERYDAY since last week? Honest speaking, ask yourself. This is absolutely NOT some kind of coincidence. He's gonna speaks this time.

No comments: