Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The one and only healthy activity after SPM

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

looking out from the badminton court...

Enjoying ice-cream after intensive sport... At least to me it is =..=.

Woke up at 3 something in the evening today...feeling real dizzy and hungry... ( Thats my waking hour recently, just because of my phone is malfunctioning and so I cant set alarm =P Most of the time I need to smash my phone a few times then only I can see the "charging signal" @..@ Tough phone I have >..< ) After feeding myself, my brother asked me to play badminton with him. So, I took a loooong time to prepare myself ^^ I was actually dont feel like going out, I want to stick with the computer and my cozy bed, but...sigh, I have to go cuz I promised him that last night.
We walk there to the badminton court (near my house)...it was just a walking distance, but I started to grumble about too hot, too far away...and bla bla bla...

When we reached, my brother went and book the court. After that I was told that, he booked for TWO HOURS! Then I grumble even more =..=. Actually we rest more than play. Rested 5 times. hahahahahahahaha... =..=.
(Actually most of the pictures were taken by my brother. If you were there, you can see how unwilling he was *lols*)
Anyway, it was fun though.

2 comments:

Sze Yan said...

lol...at least u had some sweat pumped out...! i haven't been sweating alot... since... i lost count of the length of time... LOL...

seemyee said...

hahaha...actually i dont sweat much also. little sweats then eat ice-cream somemore =..="...hahaha