Saturday, March 1, 2008

NS? Be positive u..u *hahaha*

I was lying on the sofa with my tv remote, kept on changing channel this afternoon. As usual. Been really free recently. Even my brother asked me to look for job. And my responce was..."aiya, I dont think they will employ me lo...and result's gonna out in two weeks time already...later I need to apply this and that le...really no time for working la..." In my heart I laugh. *YES!* HAHAHA

Okay, back to the point. While I was still pressing the remote button, my brother asked when I'm going for NS (National Service)...
Then I said :"er...................................................................dont know wor..." In my heart I was like "sei lo...(die lo)" Then I went online and check.

I searched the net and type my IC no. in the box and click "cari"........................

"No KP anda tidak terdapat dalam senarai yang terpilih"

The answer came out so fast that I couldnt even believe. I tried for four more times. The answer is still the same. Still not enough. I sms this time.

"NS 89051908XXXX"......33995
10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1......

The reply came. I hold my breath and open the inbox.

RM0.50 Maaf! 89051908xxxx tidak dipilih untuk menyertai Program Khidmat Negara

YAY!!!!!!

Actually hor, if I were selected, I'll be happy too geh... both also can la...

So...... Let it be la V(>..<)V

WOOHOO!

2 comments:

Sze Yan said...

!!!!!!!!.... THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW CAN IT BE!?!?!?! ARGH!!!!!...
unfair!! unfair!!
hhaha.. acherly have to congratulate u le la... gong xi gong xi... lei jung yue tuit lei fu hoi lar!

seemyee said...

hahaha...as i said...let it be. Since they dont want me...and "min keong mou hang fuk"...hahaha