Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am......tagged =..=.

"Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all."

Okay, dont worry because I wont tag you.
And why do I have to do this......................................................................... *groan*

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Until I've learned what it means to love the kids *evil grin*

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
Yes, to my……first bunny.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Can I take only one person? That is my maid. muahahahaha

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Where doraemon stay.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To have my own genie.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes…why not?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My parents, good friends…

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Do investment…hahaha See, smart people do smart thing.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Muahaha… I wont. I’ll just let the feeling die. Die. DIE.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Love to eat, love to laugh and ALWAYS BULLY ME. IRENE!!!

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Love God.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
I hate……manipulative person.

13. What is your ambition?
I want to be a famous architect. Hehehe…

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point out to me.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Huahuahuahua…ask my mom then you’ll know.

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
She’s a “good” girl with “angelic” smile.

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
My very paranoid-to-cleanliness character.

19. What makes you different?
I can burp in front of a guy.

20. Have you tasted the “accumulated dust” in the nose before?
Hmmm, I’ll tell you…I did that before. Eh, that was looooooong time ago and I DON’T DO THAT ANYMORE!

Okay, I am done with this. NO MORE!

1 comment:

ireneC said...

seem yee... i dun bully u, i 'sayang' u only ma... *grin* anyway, farnee la u...