Tuesday, March 4, 2008

*SOB*

Oh...yea... spm result gonna be out on next wednesday...

WHAT???!!!
Okay la, I know you're smart people and you dont worry at all...but not me. This morning I have this three lovely friends of mine sms me and told me result gonna be out on 12 MARCH 2008. Sigh...the day must come. And its just the matter of time...

To be honest I'm not the straight A's type students, at times I cant help but to feel so dumb about myself...(I know its not right to think like that, but what to do???) Everyone around me seem to be very brilliant...and me? Kept on pushing myself but result just average... I cant recall how many times I cry about that...

To praise Him in good times is very easy, to praise Him in bad times is...indeed very hard. But I'll still try to praise Him =)

......here comes my favourite verse in the bible...

For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11

ps: I really thank those who genuinely cares for me in the past and present. Thank you...*sob sob*

2 comments:

Sze Yan said...

lol... at least ur bday aint on 12th march! ... i got the shock of my life this morning wen i knew it... such a big surprise present from our government to celebrate my bday!....LOL!

seemyee said...

hahaha...i was thinking about it too this morning. hahaha....what huge present...