Sunday, April 6, 2008

XD

I dont know why, I've been laughing a lot recently.

Okay, I went out to have dinner with family just now. And I got a chance to taste wine. I took ONE WHOLE BOTTLE OF IT.

Hahaha...Dont drop your jaw first, one bottle is only 50 ml. Hahaha... You see, i'm a teetotaller and I can tell you, this Japanese Plum Wine tasted REAL GOOD...

I was literally..."drunk"... Then went back home and watch the movie "alvin and the chipmunks".



I can tell you, that movie is AWESOME. AWESOME. The best part was...when the chipmunks sang the song after the "only you" song. I saw my mom laugh til tears rolling down her cheek... Hahaha... I was laughing away too...so hard...so loud... You can tell...because I was......drunk.

Dont believe? See the picture below...


































People...SMILE!

No comments: