Wednesday, April 16, 2008

dieting vs food

Due to the fact that I've really grown fat, I told myself that I'm gonna go on diet starting today. But I failed dismally..................................... look what I have during dinner...








Smoked Salmon Salad
when its opened up...Cheesy Portabello (don't judge a book by its cover, this was the best of all!!!)Hawaiian ChickenPasta CarbonaraRoast LambBrownies

Lemon Cheese Cupcake

Okay, last bite...very last bite... Going jogging tomorrow... promise ;)

*Lord, thank you for your bountiful blessing XD*

Just in case you wanna try 'em out...here's the address :

Brewster's Restaurant

5, Jalan Sultan Idris Shah 30000 Ipoh Perak Malaysia.

2 comments:

Sze Yan said...

HEY BREWSTERS!?!??! awH! i've been wanting to go there... but that day passed by and read their board.. one single roast pork costs 40 bucks... oh well... haha... i went to brewsterlane instead... 4 bucks per roast pork... LOL!

seemyee said...

hahaha....hey, i would say worth it lo....cuz the portion is quite big....