Tuesday, April 15, 2008

tagged...AGAIN!

Before I start, I would like to say "thank you" to dear isaac brother for tagging me.

What was I doing ten years ago (1998 in general)?
I think I'm still sucking pacifier and with my favourite smells-so-good blanket...

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. brush my teeth
2. wash my face
3. pee
4. poo (hmmm...constipation)
5. burp

5 snacks I enjoy (I think this is a trick question. Just 5?!?):
1. books (well, I consider it snacks) hahaa
2. asam
3. biscuit
4. energy bar
5. well...no more already...okay, chocolate...

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. bigger church! *amen!!!*
2. go to africa
3. build my very own library
4. travel round the world
5. hire a bunch of scientists to invent non-fattening french fries

5 of my bad habits (Oooooh...):
1. very paranoid to cleanliness and tidiness
2. disorder sleeping habit
3. disorder eating habit
4. forgetful (critical stage)
5. bad sense of direction >..<"

5 places I have lived:
1. mother's womb (isaac, good answer!)
2. Ipoh
3. Ipoh
4. Ipoh
5. IPOH

5 jobs I've had:
eh......I tried my best to answer this......but I got to say no......I didn't work before >..<


NO MORE OF THESE THINGS.


1 comment:

Dhruba said...

U can cook delicious dish so from today u became chef hahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!