Friday, April 25, 2008

seemyee's secret recipe

I've always wanted to cook. Not instant noodle or any other instant stuff, but my very own dish. And this afternoon I happen to be alone at home. Give it a try...no harm right? hahaha I found some mushroom, rempah, and cheese powder in the fridge...


Firstly, boil some hot water then put in the mushroom. Boil it for......five minutes. Then remove the water.

After that fry the rempah stick then put in mushroom...egg...cheese powder...What's next? The food is serve!




















hmmm...let me taste...hmmm...it tasted......................................................AWFUL!!! YACKS!!!







All ended up in the - dustbin.



Sigh...all to no avail T..T

2 comments:

Clarence said...

lol =.=
Wanted to ask you to cook for me next time =.=|||

seemyee said...

you want? i can offer help. I am more than eager. hahahahahahahah