Thursday, April 17, 2008

one "LOVELY" morning

Hey guys! GOOD NEWS!!! You know what, I didn't go to the clinic today. When I woke up this morning, to my suprise, all my four wisdom teeth are gone!!! They just go unnoticed. All disappeared all of sudden. No pain, no cry, no fear. Whoowee!!!














If you believe, I doubt you have...erhem... hahaha Anyway, I did went to the clinic this morning. I hinted to my mom that I wanted her to accompany me, too bad, she got to go back to office cuz costumer is waiting... So, I went in alone...

The dentist injected chloroform twice and while waiting I quickly took a shot on these...

Wanted to cry at first, then manage to hold it back v(T..T)v Actually I just plug off one today. The other one is after one week or more. Then my lower wisdom teeth is coming out also. Meaning, there will be THREE MORE TO GO. GOSH!!!

I can't talk much now...and its bleeding...and the cotton makes me can't close my mouth =..="


































Guys, enjoy your meal! *fiendish grin*

thank you for praying for me =D

No comments: