Tuesday, April 15, 2008

KL

I'm back I'm back!!! hahaha *clear throat* Actually I was away to kl for the past few days...to explore kl's..........................................colleges and universities *groan, not shopping malls* This time is a bit different from other time, because I'm travelling there alone. Yea, all by myself. Well, its kind of exciting and scary of course...hahaha

Basically I stay at relative's house in Shah Alam which is far far away from town. That explain why the chances of going shopping is infinitesimal. Until the last day when my mom travel down here and pick me up then only I have a little shopping... v(T..T)v Other than that I move around with my aunt most of the time during our search for university and college...

Okay, talking about my stay at relative's house. It was good actually... One thing I don't understand is why am so prone to washing business each time I stay at people's house =..=" And KID! Well, actually my aunt got a son which really love to watch cartoon channels. No, I should say he is INFATUATED TO CARTOONS. He can sit in front of the TV from morning til night and the circle goes on... Especially when he got excited with the fighting scenes, he will start to shout. Imagine I just sit beside him =..="" That kind of high frequency can actually burst my eardrums...ya, both... In fact, there is one afternoon I was left there alone with the kid at home. Baby sitter??? Please don't laugh. I don't know, I just try not to sit so near him. Then around evening that time he said he is hungry...gosh...I don't know how to cook le... I ended up cooking instant noodle for him. He didn't finish it =____=" I was like...argh! =(
BUT but but, all in all he is a good kid and very cute too...hahaha

Other time when I'm free I just stay in the room and do nothing. BORED! And I actually draw... here's the picture of houses!!! hahaha

I seldom do that except when I'm super duper boring or moody...

This is not the first time I come to kl for the purpose of my studies. Am really grateful that there are actually many people trying to help me and especially my aunt being a busy working lady actually fetch me around and ask as much information as possible for me. And prepare meal for me... My mom too, been travelling to kl a few times because of me... Really thank God for them =)


About the course that I'm going to take is tough and a lot of discipline is needed. But I know this is what God want me to take for this moment, and if in the future I do change course it will be for His purpose too. Well, I do get discouraged by some of the comments regarding this course. Sometimes I just feel like giving up and chose other easier course, but I know if I do that I'll most probably regret for a life time. I don't want to miss the chance to see how GOOD and FAUTHFUL He is if I really put in effort in it. Hey, after all I've got a......


BIG GOD! >..<



-the end-

No comments: